Friday 8 November 2013

moto proprio supreme sovereign and captain commander hayley

Motu Proprio
Before sunset, 4th Kislev, 5774 when/where i am now;
Fraud Gregorian Civil Date; 7 November 2013

All words/whirreds in this document/dock-you-mind are of my intent only where assumption/presumption via Phoenician/phonetics/phonics law are invalid;
Let it be known to all that i, hayley yendell, Supreme Sovereign, Master and Commander of the FRAUDULENTLY DECEIVED by CROWN SWORN AGENTS/TEMPLE B.A.R. REGISTERED Ship HAYLEY MARIE YENDELL assumed/presumed "lost at sea" have/has forensically located my VESSEL at the PORT OF ENTRY located ALL SAINTS HOSPITAL, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England on 15th of Tishrei, 5744  ט״ו בְּתִּשְׁרֵי תשמ״ד Anno Mundi and, by virtue of my Mitochondrial DNA/Blood do hereby claim all salvage rights/rites to aforementioned VESSEL/vassal/after-berth/afterbirth as i am the soul heir and survivor of my vessel;
 and my childrens vessels FRAUDULENTLY DECEIVED by CROWN SWORN AGENTS/TEMPLE B.A.R. REGISTERED Ships;
my childs vessel GRACE CLAIRE STYLES; 14th of Tamuz, 5763  י״ד בְּתָּמוּז תשס״ג at the PORT OF ENTRY located ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL, Redditch, Worcestershire
my childs vessel FRAUDULENTLY DECEIVED by CROWN SWORN AGENTS/TEMPLE B.A.R. REGISTERED Ship KODY MARC STYLES; 15th of Tevet, 5767 ט״ו בְּטֵבֵת תשס״ז Anno Mundi and, at the PORT OF ENTRY located ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL, Redditch, Worcestershire
my childs vessel FRAUDULENTLY DECEIVED by CROWN SWORN AGENTS/TEMPLE B.A.R. REGISTERED Ship KYREN KEVIN YENDELL-COTTERILL; 28th of Av, 5769 כ״ח בְּאָב תשס״ט Anno Mundi and, at the PORT OF ENTRY located ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL, Redditch, Worcestershire
by virtue of my/our Mitochondrial DNA/Blood do hereby claim all salvage rights/rites to aforementioned VESSELS/vassals/after-berths/afterbirths as i am and they are the soul heir and survivors of their vessels; grace styles; kody styles; kyren yendell are my bloodline and i am the elder of said bloodline.
Inasmuch as it/they was/is/might be assumed/presumed "lost at sea", it was not and was WILFULLY, with INTENT to decieve, hijacked via deception of my and their ship's creators where my and their DNA was taken/stolen via non-disclosure/deception of the true facts; ignorance cannot exist where fraud is knowingly/wilfully intended by another;
Furthermore, all parties/wrongdoers are held fully liable/accountable for intentful actions already known AFTER THE FACT inasmuch as a crime committed by omission/commission cannot be undone and are GUILTY, in/of/by any/all actions of harm of HIGH TREASON against my self, toto genere, a supreme sovereign;
Furthermore, any/all belongings REGISTERED to my and my childrens flagships, HAYLEY MARIE YENDELL; my childs vessel GRACE CLAIRE STYLES; my childs vessel KODY MARC STYLES; my childs vessel KYREN KEVIN YENDELL-COTTERILL are my/their/our property inasmuch as this property is my/their/our lawful cargo in my/their/our manifest where AGENTS/PRIVATEERS of/for/by/in the CROWN CORPORATION/TEMPLE B.A.R. did wilfully and with INTENT committed acts of piracy upon me; my children and my/our vessels;
i hereby command the return of my property forthwith instantly where I claim all LEGAL NAME ships and the cargoes of the wrongdoers as prizes of justice for their crimes against me and humanity where i reserve the right/rite to ad-just my claim ab initio, ad infinitum as i see fit for any/all compensation via addendum issuance;
Any/all wrondoers herein named are commanded by my court to vacate and hereby forfeit any/all titles, properties, offices, et cetera, to my court forthwith and without delay nunc pro tunc inasmuch as all wrongdoers were given notice numerous times where they chose to continuously commit and did wilfully commit harm against me, my vessel and my lawful property by commission where omission of this truth is not possible;
Furthermore, any/all records/documents containing the escutcheon of my/their vessels HAYLEY MARIE YENDELL; my childs vessel GRACE CLAIRE STYLES; my childs vessel KODY MARC STYLES; my childs vessel KYREN KEVIN YENDELL-COTTERILL are commanded to be given to me where a full and proper accounting will take place now and where all wrongdoers involved are brought to justice for their crimes of commission/omission here and now in their toto genere and by joinder of any/all given application/s in their full living, spiritual forms;
Elizabeth Windsor acting as QUEEN ELIZABETH II aka Elizabeth Mary Windsor/Guelph/Moutbatten/Hanover, Paul Jenkins acting as SIR PAUL JENKINS, CORPORATION SOLE, BANK OF ENGLAND, Barak Hussein Obama acting as BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Karen Farbridge acting as MAYOR OF THE CORPORATION OF THE CITY OF GUELPH, any/all members of the B.A.R./MIDDLE TEMPLE B.A.R./L.L.C., any/all members of GUELPH POLICE SERVICES, THE CORPORATION OF THE CITY OF GUELPH, ANY/ALL CITIZENS/MAYORS/LORD MAYORS OF THE CITY OF LONDON, STATE, VATICAN CITY, STATE, WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, STATE et cetera, et al;
under my divine supreme sovereign seal/SEAL/se-all, hayley yendell;

Wherever i walk i have help
they all have my face
they are all beautiful
I AM a part of ALL, I AM quantum
my guides are endless, i have help
my intuition comes from the creative source
I AM guided by the air, the animals, the trees
and the very earth i walk on
Love permiates everything around me
like I, it is a part of inate.
I do not ask where, for there is nowhere
I do not ask who, for the who is the one 
the one is you and you are I <3

i, also perceived as numerous given names, callings, identifiers, alias, abbreviations, and idem persona's, inclusive of Source of all that is/was/will be me, for all that is good, for all that is bad for all that is i/you/we/me
Source Prime, Prime source, Eternal Essence, Essence Eternal, Mother, Father, G-d, Allah, Yaweh, life within and without etc:
I AM is the consciousness of i/you/we/me, also perceived as "not one piece of data missing", eternal records are within and without of ALL THAT IS i/you/we/me
i will be whole/hole/IO again/now/here

No comments:

Post a Comment